What’s the better place for work?
Work from an office, home, or a coworking space – each of these options has its pros and cons. We asked our colleagues where they achieve peak performance.
Plenty of space, coffee machine, cozy bean-bag chairs, and games with colleagues.
- Quick communication and easy socializing with colleagues;
- You can quickly and easily discuss projects, tasks, and ideas;
- Hanging out together after hours creates a friendly environment.
- The commute to the office and back;
- Limited flexibility of work hours.
Work from home.
Cat, kitchen, silence, and a blanket.
- You set your own hours, so you can devote more time to your family, hobbies, and personal matters;
- You can work comfortably without going outside.
- No social interaction: you run the risk of losing touch with your colleagues and the company as a whole;
- Chores, kids, and other household matters can distract you from work.
Work in a coworking space.
Stylish environment, new contacts and communities, selfies for the Insta)
- You can be flexible when managing your time, and choose convenient work hours.
- Communication with other professionals, access to new knowledge and expertise.
- Comfort and convenience: workspaces, conference rooms, fast Internet, and a kitchen.
- Extra expenses due to workspace rental and other services
- Limited privacy: a coworking space has an open layout, which may affect your confidentiality.
As you see, every pro can become a con in time, and there is no perfect workplace. That’s why we propose a hybrid scheme – use all the options!