Senior Java Developer (Axon Ivy)
Having amassed extensive expertise and experience in the industry, Anna joined Exposit as the Head of the Backend Department. Now she is in charge of the division’s steady expansion and preserving the harmony between utilization, attrition rate, and growth. Anna keeps fit by going to the gym and participating in obstacle course races, travels to various destinations, captures moments with her camera and never misses a chance to cuddle with her cat, Batman.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who has experience or desire to work with Axon Ivy, the leading low-code platform for digital transformation. You will join our team and work on various projects from different domains, such as e-commerce, retail and public safety. You will not be working on all of them simultaneously, but rather switch between them from time to time, depending on the needs and priorities.
Here is a short description of each project:
- A service layer between ERP and clients (stores) providing a unified API for both sides. It is used for logging all requests, auditing, maintaining fault tolerance (through data caching) and integration with other data storage services.
- Application for B2B customers to make purchase forecasts for the next year and create orders based on these forecasts.
- A service for one of the cities in Switzerland to respond to emergency situations (fire, gas leaks, etc.). Allows to create and update tickets for such situations and integration with notification services
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing services / microservices in Java, building integration with various systems;
- Automating of business processes based on Axon Ivy;
- Writing unit tests.
- Attending meetings.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive Java Core 11+ experience (4+ years);
- Experience with any BPM-engine.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PrimeFaces;
- Understanding the basics of DevOps (Docker/OpenShift/Jenkins).
- B2B contract opportunities to developers from almost all over the globe. You can work with us as an independent contractor and enjoy the benefits of flexible hours and competitive rates.
- For BY engineers, there is a labor contract option. You can work with us as a full-time employee and enjoy the benefits of social security, health insurance and paid vacation.
- Long-term project. You will be working on a project that has a clear vision, roadmap, and milestones. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a project that solves real-world problems and has a positive impact on society.
- Remote work so you have no commute and are free to travel and move. You can work from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a stable internet connection and a suitable working environment. You can also adjust your working hours according to your preferences and time zone.
- You build your own schedule (we don’t have tracking systems, screen shots – we trust you). We value your autonomy and trust you to deliver high-quality work on time. We don’t micromanage you or monitor your every move. We respect your privacy and personal life.