Arina started working at Exposit five years ago, and she has since advanced through the organization in a number of roles to take on her current responsibilities as Head of Marketing. Her expertise spans B2B marketing, inbound marketing, content management, and marketing strategy. Arina is currently in charge of the marketing team, overseeing key channels, attracting qualified leads, and ensuring the company’s success. Beyond her career, Arina finds balance through dancing and arranging bouquets for friends and her home.
As a Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and support the overall growth and success of the company. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns across various channels, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and analyzing data to optimize marketing efforts. The Marketing Manager is expected to be creative, data-driven, and possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Discovering new marketing channels and lead generation opportunities
- Generating ideas and concepts for marketing campaigns
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy for agency directories
- Managing activities around company website (CMS WordPress)
- Developing effective landing pages and CTAs in collaboration with Content Manager
- Developing Marketing Materials to support sales efforts in collaboration with Content Manager
- Tracking, measuring, and analysing marketing campaigns performance
- At least 2 years in IT marketing
- English B2+
- Strong analytical skills; Ability to set, measure, and analyse key marketing KPIs
- Experience in managing agency directories (Clutch, DesignRush, GoodFirms, etc.)
- Experience in creating various types of marketing materials (presentations, brochures, one pagers, etc.)
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing funnel
Nice to haves
- Experience in creating and managing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Experience in customer journey mapping
- Understanding the key models of strategic analysis – SWOT, PEST, etc.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC basics
- Experience working as a marketing website Product Owner
- Background in content management
We are looking for a marketing manager who can take our marketing strategy to the next level. If you have a proven track record of managing successful marketing campaigns, creating engaging marketing materials, and discovering new lead generation channels, we want to hear from you. Apply now and let’s make magic happen!