Throughout her career, Julia has been consistently investing her skills and talents in the successive positions of Talent Acquisition Manager, Head of HR, Key Vendor Manager and currently she plays a pivotal role in the company as the Head of the Vendor Department. Julia oversees determining current open staffing needs for each of our clients as well as forecasting upcoming staffing demands to assist with our hiring projections. Julia has a brave and adventurous spirit that allows her to enjoy light-engine aircraft flights in her leisure time.
Join Our Elite Remote Fullstack Developer Team of Professionals with 5+ Years’ Experience!
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Design solutions using tried and tested methodologies; our customers depend on it
- Use Node.js to build backend solutions and API’s
- Build frontend solutions with React, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Assist with the creation of Statements of Work for client projects
- Embrace containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
- Write good quality technical documentation and tests
- Attend to support requests when needed
Here’s what you’ll need to do it:
- 5+ years proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role, ideally with experience on client consulting engagements
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of frontend and backend technologies
- MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis or Memcached
- Feels at home with source code management with git
- Familiar with cloud providers like AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Embrace secure programming practices
- Understand the importance of testing
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: 5+ years hands-on work experience
Work location: Remote
Type of contract: B2B