Throughout her career, Julia has been consistently investing her skills and talents in the successive positions of Talent Acquisition Manager, Head of HR, Key Vendor Manager and currently she plays a pivotal role in the company as the Head of the Vendor Department. Julia oversees determining current open staffing needs for each of our clients as well as forecasting upcoming staffing demands to assist with our hiring projections. Julia has a brave and adventurous spirit that allows her to enjoy light-engine aircraft flights in her leisure time.
At Exposit, we understand that the world is changing, and so are the dynamics of work. We believe in embracing the power of remote work, giving you the flexibility and freedom to excel in your profession, no matter where you are. Our mission is to create an environment where you can thrive while contributing to cutting-edge Angular projects from the comfort of your chosen workspace.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic Angular Developer with a passion for technology to join our team!
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular while adhering to best practices and coding standards
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the implementation of responsive and visually appealing user interfaces
- Create reusable and modular components to streamline development and improve code maintainability
- Optimize application performance for speed and scalability
- Work closely with back-end developers to integrate front-end components with server-side logic
- Troubleshoot and debug front-end issues and implement effective solutions
- Participate in Agile development methodologies, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as an Angular Front-End Developer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Extensive experience with Angular (Angular 2+), including state management, routing, and component architecture
- Familiarity with front-end build tools and package managers (e.g., Webpack, npm, Yarn)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and asynchronous programming
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
What would be helpful to have:
- Experience with server-side rendered applications
- Advanced understanding of RxJS
- Experience with JS testing libraries like Mocha, Jasmine, Qunit. etc.
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: 5+ years hands-on work experience
Work location: Remote
Type of contract: B2B